Become a Certified Kingdom Coach
In only 12 weeks you will be equipped and ready to start your very own Christian coaching business!
Feeling called to make a difference in the world but not sure how? You wonder...Counseling? Mentorship? Ministry? But nothing seems quite right?
Consider becoming a Certified Kingdom Coach!What if?
Classes start Monday, October 3th at 7pm CST/8pm EST
(Can't do this time? Need a Personalized 1:1 Certification. Get more info - CLICK HERE)
Look what the industry is reporting...
Coaching was reported to be 2nd fasting growing industry globally!
The estimated global revenue for coaching in 2019 was 2.8 billion dollars!
- Learn the skills you need to coach your clients to success --getting them real results without compromising your faith.
- Control your own schedule and work from home while making either a part-time or full-time income.
- Feel the overwhelming satisfaction of knowing you played a big part in someone's life change.
Yes! It Really Is Possible!
BUT... There will only be 10 seats available for this group. Save your seat now and get the early bird discount. Note: after June 20th the price goes up!What's Included?
Meet the Founder & Creator of the Kingdom Coach Certification Program.
FRANCINE IVEY is a seasoned Executive Coach with multiple certifications and over 27 years of ministry experience.
- She has coached in multiple industries including many leaders in Fortune 500 Companies.
- She is a certified Life, Leadership, Sales, and Business Coach.
- She is a Speaker, Trainer, and Coach for the John Maxwell Leadership Team.
What Can You Expect?
3 Easy Steps..
- Save your seat now and get in on the early bird special and save over 50%.
- Show up each Thursday night for 12 weeks, Lean in, take notes, and learn.
- You will get to practice coaching in your group with what we call Coaching Circles and at the end of the 12 weeks you will take an assessment, and graduate a Certified Kingdom Coach --ready to start your new coaching career!
Ask yourself...What would stop you from moving forward? Jesus said as looked at our world, "The harvest is ready but the workers are few." (Mt. 9:37) Step up, my friend. Be fearless, click the button, save your seat, and trust that God will meet you where you are!
We believe in YOU!
This is our first time offering group certification and we are pretty excited about the opportunities this will create for those involved!
Better Affordability - Community and Networking - Iron Sharpens Iron when you are learning in a group setting.
The Art of Coaching
Coaching is a powerful technique that when used right can help someone move their life forward faster than any other activity, but it is a learned technique. Coaches don't just give advice. They are not counselors or therapists. They don't tell their clients what to do. Coaches ask strategic questions to bring the best out of their clients. The answer is in the client we are there to help them bring it out!
Overcoming Limiting Beliefs, Creating your signature product and Outlining your Suite of Products
This section is a fun 3 weeks of creativity as we dig into what God has gifted and equipped you for. Discover what you love, what you have learned in life, and what you have lived through. It is usually through those events that your signature product grows.
Branding and Marketing
One of the hardest but most important thing we must do to prepare for coaching is figuring out who God is calling you to serve. We have to niche that down and hit the target so we can then build your brand and your marketing plan with them in mind.
Sales, Pricing, Lead Generating
Sales have been such a dirty word and misused by so many but let's be honest sales are happing all the time. Even a marriage proposal is a sale?! :)
The next thing to figure out is the pricing of your coaching. Most coaches struggle to price themselves correctly. Once we have that locked in -- it's time to find out where and how we are going to find your ideal client.